Information for visitors with limited mobility
- The Messe und Congress Centrum is designed to be barrier-free, i.e. all buildings are at ground level, there are no thresholds to obstruct entry. All entrances can be reached easily.
- An adequate number of toilets for persons in a wheelchair are available throughout the building.
- Elevators in the Congress Centre and in the South Foyer are equipped for disabled guests.
- If you need a wheelchair for your stay at the centre, please contact in advance, Phone: +49 (0) 251/6600-0 (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Medical service is always on site during larger events
- Our service staff is trained to give you further help on site. Please contact us.
- Tickets for wheelchair users’ spaces can be obtained on the hotline; phone: +49 (0) 180-5570078 (0.14€/minute, mobile phone charges may vary) or with the “Ticket to Go” directly at the Messe und Congress Centrum Halle Münsterland; phone: +49 (0) 251-1625817. They will be pleased to advise you. Accompanying persons will be seated close to the wheelchair space.
- An adequate number of parking spaces für persons with handicaps are available in the parking lots north and south. The parking staff will be pleased to assist you.
- If you have further questions, please contact us by telephone on +49 (0) 251/6600-140 or by E-mail (email@example.com).
Information for visitors with impaired hearing
In the Great Hall and the Congress Hall: visitors of concerts & shows wirh impaired hearing can enjoy clear sound quality by our Sennheiser systems. If you are interested in this service, please contact Birgit Koch, Head of Marketing & PR, at firstname.lastname@example.org or on +49 (0) 2 51- 66 00 - 140 at least three days prior to the event. This service is provided free of charge. On the day of the event you only need to leave your identity card as security.
White Room and Red Room: The White Room and the Red Room have been equipped with induction loops in the ceiling. Visitors only need to set their hearing aids on “receive”. Extra equipment is not required.